There are number of Canadian immigration programs to choose from, depending on the choice of province or territory for living permanently in Canada. Over 250000 people immigrate to Canada from worldwide every year. Coming to Canada as an immigrant is an exciting opportunity, as Canada is one of the top countries in the world to live and work. Canada’s stable economy, high standard of living, a top class education system and low crime rates make Canada a preferred destination for immigrants
Why Choose Canada ?
Canada is country of opportunities for employment and personal growth for those looking for a better quality of life and future. Reasons why it is great considering migrating to Canada:
- Canada offers a dynamic range of immigration and visa programs for skilled workers, self-employed and businessmen categories and for those not qualified under the Immigration programs, the country still offers non-immigrant options such as work permit and student programs and majority of these programs offer permanent resident visa and Immigration.
- The most supporting social security benefits program for immigrants and their families. Canada’s educational and health care facilities are among the best in the world and are highly subsidized
- Jobs in Canada are also high as the country provides numerous countless job opportunities for qualified and skilled migrants.
- No restriction to place of job service as it permits the residents to live and work anywhere in Canada. A country that gives rights to religion, culture, language choice and the freedom of communication
Canada immigration rules are not as hard when compared to other countries, hence is much easier to qualify .meeting the following selection factors.
- Age – an applicant receives a score for their age on the date of receipt of the application
- Education – Points are assigned to the applicant’s profile based on the education level completed and if the education was completed in Canada or abroad
- Language Ability – Successfully clear the minimum language ability in either one, of the two official languages of Canada- French or English
- Work Experience – Minimum of one year continuous full-time or similar paid work experience in a skilled occupation in the last 10 years (NOC- 0/A/B)
- Adaptability – any ties to Canada earns points on adaptability-having blood relatives, scoring high on the language test, or completed education from Canada all count
Canada has various immigration programs for skilled workers and entrepreneurs such as
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)
- Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC)
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Quebec-selected Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)
- Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada
Our associates Canadian Immigration Lawyers or Canadian Immigration Consultants are highly qualified to help you at every step for immigration process.